New Retail Energy Marketplace and Sales Automation for Brokers
(NEWTOWN, CT, January 14, 2021) To help retail energy brokers with their struggles to acquire new customers, get real-time competitive pricing and track commissions, POWWR has announced the release of a new holistic marketplace and platform that was created only for energy brokers. Broker360 will help brokers sell more easily and introduce them to a new marketplace.
Already relied upon by over 1,400 brokers in the UK and beta tested in the US, Broker360 is ready for its full release in the United States.
“We just raised the bar for energy sales,” said Michael Parrella, CEO at POWWR. “Spreadsheet paralysis has been eliminated and brokers aren’t stuck with disconnected systems and expensive customization fees. Broker360 is ready to go on day one.”
Broker360 creates a seamless sales journey, automating the process all the way through contracting and includes:
- Automated price comparison websites with your own branding
- Access to real-time competitive pricing to win deals faster
- Reporting and analytics to help you understand your business
- Fewer dropouts and more successful transactions the first time around
- Easily track commissions without spending time double-checking suppliers
- Automated contract generation and renewals management
- Easily batch import leads
- External sub-broker access and team management
- Access to more energy suppliers in the new POWWR Marketplace
James Baker, Head of Energy at Focus Energy, comments, “We have been able to remove the reliance on multiple spreadsheets as we’re able to automatically price electricity and gas contracts for the Retailers we’re already working with. We can track our expected supplier payments versus actually using the import tools, which allows us to reconcile our accounts and highlight any missing revenue. This is really important for us as it ensures our sales reps are paid correctly and in a timely manner.”
POWWR is an integration expert. Broker360 can be adapted to fit within your established business processes, and team access levels can be customized by defined roles and levels.
Whether you’re an Aggregator, Broker or a Consultant, Broker360 will clear the way for faster sales, with improved margins.
About POWWR: POWWR operates in both the US and UK markets. It is backed by over 11 years of retail energy broker and supplier experience, 65+ energy suppliers, 1,400+ registered brokers, 1.68M+ quoted B2B transactions, 145+ Employees, and over 50 in-house developers.