Information Collected and How It Is Used
- Information Collected Upon Registration. When you create or reconfigure an account with Energy Partner Network, you provide some personal information, including, but not limited to personal information and/or social media information. Further, we may ask for residential and/or business information including address, state, zip code, etc. Some Services, such as search, public user profiles and viewing lists, may not require registration.
- Account Information. This includes at least your username, password, and e-mail address. When you create an account with Energy Partner Network, we store and use the information you provide during that process, such as the first and last name you enter, email address, zip code, physical address, and any other information you may provide during the account creation process, such as a gender, or phone number. We may publicly display any portion of the name of the business you provide and/or any employee names associated with that business, as well as any photo or other content you submit through the account creation process, as part of your account profile. We also store and use any preferences you provide to personalize your user experience. You can later modify some of the account information you provide through your account settings. If you believe that someone has created an unauthorized account using your personal information, you can request its removal by contacting [email protected].
- Network Performance & Usage Information. This tells us how you use our network, our products and our services, and how well our equipment and network is performing.
- Web Browsing & Wireless Application Information. Thistells us about the websites you visit and the mobile applications you use whilst logged in to our network.
- Location Information. This tells us where your wireless device is located, as well as your zip code and street address.
- Log Data. Our servers may automatically record information (“Log Data”) created by your use of the Services. Log Data may include information such as your IP address, browser type, operating system, the referring web page, pages visited, location, your mobile carrier, device and application IDs, search terms, and cookie information. We may receive Log Data when you interact with our Services, for example, when you visit our website(s) or use our apps or otherwise sign into our Services, interact with our email notifications, use your Energy Partner Network account to authenticate to a third-party website or application, or visit a third-party website that includes an Energy Partner Network button or widget. Energy Partner Network uses Log Data to provide our Services and to measure, customize, and improve them. If not already done earlier, we will either delete Log Data or remove any common account identifiers, such as your username, full IP address, or email address, after 18 months.
Security. We use various safeguards to protect the personal information submitted to us, both during transmission and after we receive it. However, no method of transmission over the Internet or via mobile device, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. Therefore, while we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security. Please refer to the indemnification provisions of our terms and conditions at [URL] for more information.
Some examples of who we share your Personal Information with:
- With other companies and entities, to:
- Comply with court orders and other legal process.
- Assist with identity verification and preventing fraud and identity theft.
- Enforce our agreements and property rights.
- Obtain payment for products and services including the transfer or sale of delinquent accounts to third parties for collection.
Details on Personal and Anonymous & Aggregate Information
- What is Personal Information? Information that identifies or reasonably can be used to identify you.
- What is Anonymous? This is information that does not identify you and cannot reasonably be used to identify you specifically.
- What is Aggregate? We take a large number of individual’s data and combine it into anonymous groups or categories.
- How we use this information? We use and share this information in many ways including research, analysis, marketing and relevant advertising.
Our privacy commitments
- We do not sell your Personal Information to anyone for any purpose.
- We keep your Personal Information in our records while you are a user, or until it is no longer needed for business, tax, or legal purposes.
- We will strive to keep your information safe using encryption or other appropriate security controls provided by the server host and third party service providers.
Modifying Your Personal Information
- If you are a registered user of our Services, we may provide you with tools and account settings to access or modify the personal information you provided to us and associated with your account.
- You may also permanently delete your account by deleting the application from your mobile device or affirmatively deleting your user account via our website.
- We do not knowingly collect personally identifying information from anyone under the age of 13, unless authorized or with the knowledge of a parent or guardian. As such, this Service is intended for general audiences and is not directed to children under 13. If you become aware that a child has provided us with personal information without parental consent, please contact us here. If we become aware that a child under 13 has provided us with personal information without parental consent, we will take steps to remove such information and terminate the account.
Customers who wish to request further information about our compliance with these requirements, or have questions or concerns about our privacy practices and policies may contact us:
ENERGY PARTNER NETWORK INC
391 SPOTSWOOD-ENGLISHTOWN RD
MONROE TWP, NEW JERSEY 08831
For security purposes, we will take such steps as we deem necessary to confirm your identity before completing your request or sharing any personal data with you.