153 Northboro Rd, Suite 1, Southborough, Massachusetts 01772 UShttps://www.ballard.com/
This business has not yet been claimed by the owner or a representative
Claim this business to view business statistics, receive messages from prospective partners, and more.
Fuel Cell CompaniesOverview
From 30kW to 100kW net power, Ballard’s heavy duty modules provide flexible solutions for your motive applications including buses, trucks and light rail.
The FCveloCity® motive module platform, based on the FCvelocity®-9SSL stack, is available in 30kW, 85kW and 100kW versions for heavy duty applications. The platforms include the fuel cell power module and separate air and coolant sub-systems. Over 1,500 FCveloCity® fuel cell power modules are now in operation in buses, trucks and trains.
FCmove™FCmove™, the latest platform for heavy duty power modules based on the FCgen®-LCS stack, is the culmination of more than 8 generations of product development at Ballard. The FCmove™ platform offer a compact, fully integrated, robust fuel cell power solution with impressive reduction in total life cycle cost. FCmove™ products are specifically designed to meet the requirements of commercial vehicle operators.
Key advantages of Ballard’s heavy duty module product lines include:
Lower Life Cycle Cost
- Low total-cost-of-ownership, achieved through product performance optimization, fuel efficiency and lower maintenance requirements.
- Exceptional bus availability and fuel cell lifetime, with more than 30,000 hours of operation of motive modules in the field
Simplified System Integration
- Small footprint, fully integrated fuel cell module with interfaces located on one panel for better access and flexibility in commercial vehicle design (FCmove™)
- Integrated system humidification and pressure optimization offers superior performance, fuel efficiency and durability over a wide range of operating conditions and prevents degradation, delivering >97% availability in vehicle operation.
Performance in Extreme Conditions
- Tolerant to a wider range of operating conditions, including freeze start from -25⁰C (-13⁰F) without external energy (FCmove™) .
- The preferred option for OEMs and system integrators, Ballard fuel cells are powering over 3,000 fuel cell buses and trucks. Cumulatively, these vehicles have traveled more than 50 million kilometers.
- Fuel Cell Solutions
- About Ballard
153 Northboro Rd, Suite 1, Southborough, Massachusetts 01772 US
Get access to more information by joining Energy Partner Network today.Sign-Up